The Founder of Aunt Lizzy's Christian Educational Foundation (ALCEF) is Mrs Ebob Evenye TANYI née MBIWAN.
She was born in Owerri - Nigeria to Cameroonian parents, Mr Ebaichuo Agbotoko MBIWAN and Mrs Elizabeth Efeti MBIWAN née MBONGO, on 1st May, 1958.
- Master’s Degree, TESOL (Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages), University of Manchester, England.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Education/English, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Teacher of English Language and Literature, Lycée Bilingue, Molyko, Buea (Sept.1979 – June 1987)
- Head of English Department, Lycée Bilingue, Molyko, Buea (Sept. 1984 – Jun 1987)
- Teacher of English, Yaoundé Pilot Centre (BTP - Bilingual Training Programme) (Sept.1988 – May 1989)
- Teacher of English, Douala Linguistic Centre (May 1989 – Jan. 1991)
- “Chargée d’études,” Yaoundé Pilot Centre (Feb. 1991 – Nov. 1995)
- Director, Douala Linguistic Centre (Nov. 1995 – Present)
Professional Activities & In-service training
- Member, Student Teachers’ Association University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Associate Lecturer, Teachers’ Exam Preparation classes, Buea
Marker of GCE O’ Level Eng. Language (1980 – 1986)
- Member, ISA, University of Manchester
- IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language) Conference Edinburgh, Scotland
- ISMP (Institut Supérieure de Management Publique) Seminar on Management, Yaoundé
- BTP (Bilingual Training Programme) Seminar on Organizational Devt.
- BTP Seminar on Strategic Development
- BTP Seminar on Marketing
She is married to Mr Robinson TANYI, and is a mother of three children - the twins Randall and Brenda and their little brother, Jordan.
- The Anna Forbang Award for Best all-round student, Saker Baptist College, Victoria. June 1974
- Chevalier de l’Ordre de la Valeur (Cameroon National Award) Since 20th May, 1998
- Officier de l’Ordre de la valeur (Cameroon National Award) Since 20th May, 2014